RURAL DEVELOPMENT GRANTS
YOU CAN TAKE GRANTS BETWEEN 40% AND %70 WITHOUT PAYING BACK IN RURAL AND AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENTS IN THE WHOLE PROVINCES OF TURKEY REPUBLIC
ARDSI VALID IN 42 PROVINCES – THE GRANTS PROVIDED BY
SUPPORT FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTION
KKYDP VALID IN 81 PROVINCES – THE GRANTS PROVIDED BY MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY
WE WANT TO PROJECT EACH STAGE OF YOUR INVESTMENT AS A LEADER CONSULTANCY OFFICE WITH OUR EXPERT STAFF…
We accomplish each stage of your RURAL and AGRICULTURAL investment beginning from the project period until the Company’s operation with our expert and influential staff. What are those? Get in touch with us, and we detect a grant program of the most decent project for you. Primarily, we provide free consultancy for the outlining of your investment.
We make theProject pre-application-planning and management, Factual situation planning, Architectural project drawings, permit applications, determination of machinery equipment, Preparation of technical specifications, Receiving offers, Creating the project budget, Preparation of the business plan and Technical project,
Executing the static project, Making of reinforced concrete,
Making an electrical project, Preparation of the plumbing project,
Preparation of the entire project package, Presentation of the project, Preparation of the Payment Request Package for you…
The Topics Included in the Supports (Measures)
· Milk Producing Agribusiness
· Meat Producing Agribusiness
· Poultry Meat Producing Agribusiness
· Egg Producing Agribusiness
· Processing and Marketing of Milk and Dairy Products
· Processing and Marketing of Meat and Meat Products
· Processing and Marketing of Fruits and Vegetables
· Processing and Marketing of Aquacultural Resources
· Diversification of Vegetative Production and Processing and Packaging of Vegetative Products
· Beekeeping and Producing, Processing and Packaging of Bee Products
· Crafting and Local Product Business
· Rural Tourism
· Renewable Energy Investments
· Machine Parks
WHO CAN TAKE THE BENEFIT
The beneficiaries of those measures are recognized by the national laws, excluding public legal entities, who are actual persons and legal persons registered in the systems listed below;
- National Farmer Registration System or
- National Animal Registration System. Public legal entities and legal entities with a public share of more than 25% are not eligible.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Applicants must have been registered into the tax system. Furthermore, they must not have any unpaid tax and social security debts.
- Applicants must ensure that the investment is maintained for five years after the final payment by the ARDSI and that it is not subject to any significant changes.
- Applicants (if he/she is a natural person then itself; and if a legal personality, then the person who is authorized to represent and bind legal personality in legal entities) must have completed the age of 18 at the date of application and must not be older than 65.
- Investments on a rented property are eligible investments. The leasing term must cover at least five years from the date the investment is completed (the last payment was made).
- Applicants must have been registered into the National Animal Registration System by the time when the final request for payment is made.
- Applicants (if he/she is a natural person, then itself; and if a legal personality then the person who is authorized to represent and bind legal personality in legal entities) must prove their qualification in agriculture, veterinary medicine or other relevant specialties with agricultural vocational high school, vocational school or university diploma (including master or doctorate) or minimum three years of experience in agriculture or other related specialties that can be documented by related national registration systems.
- Until the final request for payment is made, agribusinesses have to meet the minimum national requirements for environmental protection and animal welfare.
- Under this measure, applicants who receive less than 30 points from the ranking criteria will not be evaluated as appropriate and will be rejected.
- At the end of the investment period, the supported investments must yield to the relevant EU standards on animal welfare and environmental protection, which are related to the scope of the investment. The certificates published by the competent authorities will be used to verify that these conditions are met.
- Applicants must submit a business plan according to the format issued by the ARDSI.